Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Another Birthday...


 I am going to pretend it has not been almost two years since I have posted a blog!  Wow! 
Thankfully it has not been because of any major events happening in my life.  It has just been life.  I haven't stopped cooking or baking, I've even photographed some of my food along the way.  But somehow between the kitchen and the computer I have managed to drop the ball. 
I am really excited to get back into the world of blogging again! 
Before I upload my new photos and recipes I want to share a few older ones. 
My favorite little kitchen helper will turn 7 in just 7 days!  I can hardly believe that!  He still has an incredible sweet tooth like his momma.  He enjoys looking at pictures of desserts on-line and in cookbooks.  And he is always dreaming up some kind of concoction of his own. 
So to honor my soon to be 7 year old I thought I would share the birthday cakes  I have made for him the past 6 years.  It is fun to look back and see the different characters he has been "into" over the years.  We are still working on ideas for this years cake.




Happy Birthday Ben!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment